How to Select Wedding Lehenga ?
Brides are the most important part of wedding function and need to look exclusive. In fact, they are the center of attraction and require best lehenga with graceful designs. From that time to now, there are lots of changes that have adorned the style of lehenga. Innovations have had their own way.
The modern brides prefer to wear light weight bridal lehenga, instead of heavy ones. Though, some of the brides still love to wear heavily adorned bridal lehenga. These days, most important part of this art piece is “The Choli”. It is because they are designed with heavy sequins, metal or thread work. Even, the arms are heavily embroidered. After that comes the skirt of the bridal lehenga. They are intricately woven with style and elegance, so as to make the bride look like a queen. Wedding Planner, India, Rajasthan, Goa, Kerala, Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur.
Choosing your bridal trousseau can be an enjoyable and yet also an intimidating experience. With changing trends, brides have a number of options to choose from. Those with discerning taste are always up for something new and innovative. Gone are the days when one would be satisfied with saris. Having a variety of outfits in your trousseau is important. You need to also keep in mind the mehendi and the sangeet events, as you would be expected to move around, touch feet for your elders’ blessings and even dance.
The most important outfit in a girl’s life would probably be her wedding lehenga. You keep in mind that this lehenga should be remembered by all present in the wedding. Also, your pictures in this outfit will be seen and cherished by your family and friends after the wedding. So, it is important that you are aware of the bygone trends, which should not be repeated, and the latest trends, which should be followed. The color of the wedding lehenga has been quite surprising over the past 2 years, as designers have really experimented from the patent red or maroon. It also depends on the kind of wedding you are having, a Hyderabadi or Punjabi or Bengali, depending on your caste or your partner’s. Also, it depends on the time of the day, you are having the wedding, morning or evening or night. So, your decision about the color is not just based on your personal taste, but also on other important factors. The latest color trends are elegant combinations are pink and orange, mint green and gold, gold and silver, a unique trio of red, orange and gold. For day weddings, colors like yellow, baby pink, pastel shades of colors look appropriate. You should definitely not go for colors like Purple, brown, hot pink, deep orange shades. You don’t want to look like an alien on your wedding day, so avoid going totally out of box because that could result in some strong mood swings after you see your wedding pictures.
Here are couple of tips that can help you select your perfect wedding lehenga;
- The first thing whісh nееdѕ to be rеmеmbеrеd while buуіng a lеhеngа is the budget. One should first fix a budget and then try finding a lеhеngа whісh ѕuіtѕ the budget. This would help to kеер the expenses in trасk and not make оnе end up blowing an unjuѕtіfіеd аmоunt оn a lehenga.
- If уоu аrе getting a lehenga designed, then try to ѕреnd аmрlе amount of time with the designer to рrоvіdе him with a fаіr іdеа of the kind of lеhеngа уоu are lооkіng for.
- Make sure the fаbrіс used in lehenga іѕ dесеnt еnоugh as at times the fabric quality is not prioritized whіlе designing a lеhеngа.
- The lining used in the skirt has to be strong and comfortable enough to carry the weight of of the heavy embroidery done on the skirt. Satin or any other soft fabric makes wonderful lehenga linings.
- Make sure that the embroidery etc done on the outfit does not hamper the movement of your arms etc. or hurt the skin in any manner. At times the embroidery under the arm hurts the skin. Thus, it should be checked well before making a purchase or getting a lehenga design.
To add to your look, make sure you choose the most exclusive jewelry and flawless natural looking make up to set the day right.
Wedding Planner, India, Rajasthan, Goa, Kerala, Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur.
Best Wedding Planner- Destination Wedding Planner
For More information about your wedding Planning
Wedding venues in Udaipur | Wedding Venues in Jaipur | Wedding venues in Jodhpur | Wedding venues in Jaisalmer | Wedding venues in Kerala | Wedding venues in Jim Corbett | Wedding venues in Shimla | Wedding venues in Kumbalgarh | Wedding venues in Mount Abu | Wedding venues in Mussoorie | Wedding venues in Mexico |Wedding venues in Sri lanka | Wedding venues in Thailand | Wedding venues in Maldives | Wedding venues in Dubai | Wedding venues in pattaya |Wedding venues in Bikaner | Wedding venues in Hyderabad | Wedding venues in Goa | Wedding venues in Portugal | Wedding venues in Marrakech | Wedding venues in Bali | Wedding venues in Casole | Wedding Venues in Ranakpur | Wedding Vnues in Pushkar | Wedding Venues in Ranthambore | Wedding Venues in Alwar